Friday, 29 August 2014

The Production

I went to the production last night.  First we sang a song called My Dad Loves His Rugby.  Then the frog chased the kiwi.  After that the cheer leaders came on.  Then the All Blacks came on and danced to Men in Black.  My favourite fun thing was doing the haka!

By Nick


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool All Black you were on stage! You and your friends did a great job presenting the Haka and the audience showed they enjoyed it by clapping so loud!!

    Mrs W

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were awesome at presenting the Haka Nick!! I was pleased you and all your friends used such loud voices so everyone could hear you!! I thought you were amazing!!

    Miss Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your production was so awesome. I love watching your eyes when you do the haka, they show lots of feeling. Well done to you.

    ReplyDelete