Last night we were in a production. It was at Otago Boys High School. It was fun. I was the kiwi and Jayde was the frog. At first I was scared. Me and Jayde were funny. My favourite part was chasing Jayde on stage. I enjoyed that. At the end I had some food.
By Sophie


It was funny watching you and Jayde chase each other around the stage! The audience were laughing so much. Even though you were feeling scared, I am so pleased you still went on stage and became our funny wee kiwi! Well done Sophie!
ReplyDeleteMrs W
You did an amazing job being the kiwi Sophie!! I thought it was funny when you were chasing Jayde too!! I am pleased you had fun in the production!!
ReplyDeleteMiss Gray
Hi Soph,
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job a being a kiwi, everyone thought you were really funny chasing
Jayde!
Mum xx